M: What"s the matter, Lucy Why did you call me
W: Look at the washing machine! It"s broken. I must get it repaired.
Question: Why did the woman call the man
M: It"s so hot today. Let"s go swimming, OK
W: I prefer to go to the supermarket. It"s cool there, too.
Question: What does the woman want to do
W: I have some difficulty in listening. Could you give me some advice
M: You can listen to some English programs on the radio. It"ll be really helpful!
Question: What does the man suggest to the woman
W: What about the concert
M: I have never heard a better voice! You should have gone there.
Question: What does the man think of the concert
M: Mom, I think I"m well enough to go back to school now.
W: No, dear. You"d better stay at home for another day or two.
Question: What"s the matter with the boy
W: Good afternoon, Sir.
M: Good afternoon. Is there a table for two
W: Sure. This way, please.
M: Oh, in fact we want a table the window.
W: OK. We still have one over there.
M: Thanks a lot!
W: You"re welcome.
6. What kind of table does the man want
7. Where does the conversation happen
W: Hi, Tim! Have you been here long
M: I arrived here yesterday, on Sunday.
W: But we don"t need to be here until today.
M: Yes, I know, but I wanted to get my things moved in first. By the way, have you decided to study computer at last
W: Yes, and my parents also like this idea.
8. When did Tim arrive at the school
9. Why did Tim arrive so early
10. What subject did the girl choose in the end
Tom and Kangkang are talking about the year 2020. "What will our world be like in the year 2020 " " I don"t know," says Kangkang. "What do you think " "Well, no one knows, but it"s interesting to guess." "In the year 2020 everyone will carry a pocket computer. The computer will give people the answers to all their problems. We shall have telephones in our pockets, too, and we"ll be able to talk to our friends all over the world. Perhaps we"ll be able to see them at the same time." "A lot of people will live and work under the sea. Perhaps there will be big towns, factories and farms under the sea, too." "Machines will do most of the work, so people will have more holidays. Perhaps they"ll work only two or three days a week. They"ll be able to fly to the moon by spaceship and spend their holidays there." "I"m looking forward to the year 2020. I hope to go to the moon." "And I hope I"ll be able to live under the sea." Says Kangkang. "Won"t that be very interesting Just like a fish!"
11. What do they talk about
12. What will the robots do in the future
13. How long will people perhaps work in a week
14. why does Kangkang hope to live under the sea
15. Which of the following is NOT mentioned
Mom is very friendly and hard-working. She is an office lady. She sits at a desk all the time. Last week she was quite busy. She always said that her back hurt when she came home.
I asked a doctor online about it. He told me that Mom needed to do some exercise, so I made a timetable for Mom.
Every morning, I will spend half an hour doing exercise with her. I will teach her the most popular kind of exercise in our school. And in the evening, I will play basketball with her after dinner. I am sure that it will make her stronger.
I told my plan to the doctor online. He said it would be very good for Mom.
I"ll discuss it with Mom tonight. I hope she will agree to do it.
1. C 2.C 3. B 4. A 5. A 6. A 7. C 8. C 9. C 10. B 11. C 12. A 13. B 14. A 15. C 16. office lady 17. back 18. exercise 19. half an hour 20. basketball
21. C 22. C 23. A 24. C 25. C 26. B 27. D 28. A 29. D 30. C
31. B 32. C 33. A 34. A 35. C 36. A 37. C 38. A 39. B 40. C
41. D 42. A 43. C 44. C 45. B 46. C 47. D 48. B 49. A 50. D
51. B 52. D 53. A 54. C 55. D 56. A 57. B 58. D 59. C 60. B
61. D 62. G 63. A 64. F 65. C
66. A 67. D 68. B 69. C 70.D 71. A 72. C 73. B 74. D 75. C
76. A 77. A 78. D 79. A 80. C 81. B 82. C 83. A 84. D 85. D
86. practice 87. spell 88. need 89 . friendly 90 . volunteer
One Possible version:
Attention, please! I"d like to tell you something about the rules of the school reading room. The reading room is open between 5:00 pm and 7: pm from Monday to Friday. It is also open between 8:00 am and 11:30 am on Saturday. After you enter the reading room, you should keep it clean and keep quiet. Firstly, you are not allowed to read aloud or have snacks; secondly, you are not allowed to use your cell phones or smoke; finally, you are not allowed to take the books or magazines out of the reading room. I hope everyone can obey the rules. That"s all. Thank you.